No Time To Die: This is the 25th film in the Bond franchise and the final outing for Daniel Craig. While the movie is scheduled to hit theaters in April 2020, the first trailer has been revealed Wednesday and boy is it meant to excite the senses.
Too much Twist is here in “No Time To Die”,& A lot has changed since Bond (played by Craig) who in 2015 decided to leave the game of espionage at the end of “Spectre”.
But didn’t you think that 007 would rest on a beach in Jamaica?!!!!
“According to the trailer’s description on YouTube, his old friend Felix Letter sought briefs from the CIA to ease his peace.” The mission of rescuing the snatched scientist led by Bond turned out to be more treacherous than expected. On the way to a mysterious villain equipped with dangerous new technology.
It also puts him in the crosshairs of a new villain played by Academy Award winner Rami Malek.
Directed by Carrie Fukunaga, the film also stars Ralph Faynes, Naomi Harris, Rory Kinnear, Lia Sidoux, Ben Hesheh and Jeffrey Wright.
“No Time to Die” hits theaters on April 8, 2020.
Story: Bond has left active service. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
According to Collider, director Kerry Fukunaga and cast members Daniel Craig, Lia Sidoux, Rami Malek and Lashana Lynch are scheduled to appear on December 4 on Good Morning America. The actor and director are expecting a film and possibly the first trailer will be released.
As it is too early to begin promotions, It is also noteworthy that the production of the film has increased over the past month. So, it would be wise to know that the upcoming Bond film should be seen in stores for the first time.
In addition to directing, Fukunaga has also worked with other screenwriters, including Neil Purvis, Robert Wade, Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Scott Z. Burns. While this plot is going on, it is revealed that Rami Malek is playing the role of villain.
- Daniel Craig as James Bond. Formerly known as agent 007, he retired to Jamaica.
- Rami Malek as Safin, an adversary of Bond. Producer Barbara Broccoli described the character as “the one that really gets under Bond’s skin. He’s a nasty piece of work”.
- Léa Seydoux as Dr. Madeleine Swann, a psychiatrist and Bond’s love interest who assisted him in his mission in the film Spectre.
- Ana de Armas as Paloma, a CIA agent assisting Bond. De Armas described her character as “irresponsible” and “bubbly” and playing a key role in Bond’s mission.
- Lashana Lynch as Nomi, a ’00’ agent who entered active service after Bond’s retirement.
- Ben Whishaw as Q, the MI6 Quartermaster who outfits Bond with equipment for use in the field.
- Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter, Bond’s friend, and CIA field officer.
- Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny, M’s assistant, and Bond’s ally.
- Christoph Waltz as Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the former head of the criminal syndicate Spectre, and who is now in MI6 custody.
- Ralph Fiennes as M, the head of MI6 and Bond’s superior officer.
- Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner, the MI6 chief of staff.
- David Dencik as Waldo